- The Defense Research Institute
- Member of the Products Liability Committee (1995 - 2007; Steering Committee Member 2001 - 2007);
- Program Chairperson, DRI Product Liability Conference, February 7 - 10, 2006, Las Vegas, Nevada;
- Co-chair of the Product Liability Committee - Mass Torts Specialized Litigation Group (1996 - 2007);
- Member of the Drug and Medical Device Committee (1989 - 2007).
- The California Bar Association
- The Marin County Bar Association
- The San Francisco Bar Association, former member
- The American Bar Association, former member
- Richard M. Sangster Inn of Court of Marin/Napa/Sonoma, 2003 - present.
- Ms. Terk serves as judge pro tem for the Marin County Superior Courts,
for which she also serves as a discovery master and court assigned mediator.
- Member, Board of Directors, Marin Horse Council, 2006 - present.
- All courts of the State of California, 1988.
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, 1988.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California, 2001.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California, 2001.
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, 2001.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, 1988.
- Ms. Terk has also been admitted pro hac vice to several state bar associations
in her role as National Coordinating Counsel.
Those prior admissions were for single cases only and do not permit Ms. Terk to practice in those states on a regular basis. Ms. Terk and all other attorneys providing services through this firm are licensed to practice law only in the State of California. Nothing in this web site is intended to constitute a solicitation to provide legal services outside of the State of California.
Attorney Profile |
Litigation and Business Services |
For Legal Professionals |